Scarecrow Newsletter Insert v2-1
SCARECROW COMPETITION 2021
- The competition is open to anyone……..children especially!
- Entry is free.
- Registration forms are available at the Westbury Community Stores and on the Westbury village website (https://westburysubmendip-pc.gov.uk/)
- To participate, entrants must complete a registration form which has to be attached to the scarecrow for identification.
- Scarecrows must be delivered to Court House Farm no later than 19th July 2021
- Participants are responsible for arranging transport of their scarecrow.
- Scarecrows should be built with the theme of traffic calming and road safety in mind.
- Only scarecrows registered in time will be considered by the judges.
- Judging will be undertaken during the week commencing 19th July and will be judged on the following criteria:- (a) Interpretation of the theme (b) Originality and (c) artistic/creative skills
- Prize winners will be notified and details displayed in the village shop and on the website
- The judge’s decision is absolutely final – and can’t be challenged.
- By entering the scarecrow competition, you confirm that you accept these rules.
- Further details can be obtained from John, tel 01749 871070
Entry form is in the Rules document here…
Scarecrow Competition 2021 Rules